Children are sold for sex every day

You can become a part of their freedom story

Donations fund our general operations to do whatever it takes to rescue and free women from trafficking. Sign in to your donor portal here.

Join our passionate community of abolitionists doing whatever it takes to end the evil of child sex trafficking with your monthly gift!


AIM is proud to be rated by Charity Navigator, the largest independent charity evaluator in the United States. We have been given the highest rating of 4 out of 4 stars since 2014, as well as a score of 100/100 for both Financial Health and Transparency & Accountability. Less than 1% of the thousands of charities rated by Charity Navigator have earned perfect scores.

AIM has also been awarded gold-level status through GuideStar, demonstrating our commitment to transparency.

View Our Tax Returns (Form 990):
View Our Audited Financials:
View Last Year’s Annual Report:

Our Promise to You

Your Dollar Will Go Far

We will spend your money to make sure girls are rescued from pedophiles and are never sold again. 90% of your donation will go directly to programs. The other 10% will keep the lights on for us and help grow our abolitionist community.

Your Donation is a Big Deal and a Testament to God’s Faithfulness

We are an organization that trusts in God in everything we do, including our expenses.

We Will Pray for You

As a staff, we pray every Wednesday for things happening in our organization and what is going on in the lives of girls we serve, our lives, our community, and you, our supporters. Submit a specific prayer request here.

We are Fully Transparent

We’ve received a score of 100/100 for financial transparency and a 4/4 score from Charity Navigator. Feel free to ask us for any financial document and check out our tax records here.

We Will Update You on Your Impact

Amazing stories of rescue, healing, and unconditional love are happening every week at AIM. We can’t wait to share them with you.

Get stories of freedom and hope

This evil is great, but HOPE is greater! Subscribe to receive updates on our work to rescue and protect these girls, hear their powerful stories of hope and freedom, and learn more about how YOU can make a difference in the fight against sex trafficking!