We value your privacy. We don’t rent or share your information with anyone, ever, without your specific permission. We commit to uphold transparency, accountability and choice regarding the collection of your personal information.
Visitors aimfree.org can browse our website without providing any personal information.
1. What information of yours does AIM collect?
We may collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
Social Media Widgets
2. What does AIM do with the information that is collected?
We may use this information to:
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Fulfill your order • Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- For other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information, or pursuant to your consent.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. What are “cookies” and how does AIM use them?
As with most Internet sites, our web servers utilize “cookies” to track a user’s activity within our site as well as record the IP address of each visitor to this site. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
Cookies can be removed from your hard drive. Also, depending on what type of web browser and what browser version you are using, you may be able to change the properties on your cookie file so that cookies are not used or saved. Please check with your browser provider for more information on removing cookies.
This Website Uses Google AdWords
4. How does linking to other sites affect my privacy protections?
Our Site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Agape International Missions.
5. What type of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
The personal information collected when you make a contribution or purchase items by credit card is kept for the purposes of tracking your order and to provide a receipt of the transaction. This information is stored on an encrypted, secure server managed by a third-party commercial credit card processing institution.
6. AIM reserves the right to change or amend this policy.
AIM reserves the right to change, amend, or restate this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
7. Your affirmative consent to AIM’s collection and use of personally identifiable information.
By using AIM’s website, you are giving us your express consent to use all the information that we collect about you in the manner described in this policy. This includes the release of such information to third parties as described above
8. Questions or Concerns?
If you have questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us.
Agape International Missions
2000 Opportunity Dr, Ste 100
Roseville, CA 95678