Our goal was $80,000 … we raised $122,532!
Over the course of 2 nights at our 2nd Annual AIM Family Gathering, we fully funded our girls’ Opening Month at the brand new AIM Restoration Home!
Why stop there? We’re close to covering the first TWO months!
We’re extending the opportunity to our AIM Family who couldn’t join us. The goal? Help us reach $150,000!
If you haven’t seen it already, check out the progress on the new building in the video above!
Quick AIM Family Gathering Recap
- We had an opportunity to connect and catch up with so many supporters, new and old alike.
- We envisioned the future for our new AIM School and opening month of the new AIM Restoration Home.
- We heard Sokha’s survivor story and celebrated the young woman she has become (see the photo above).
- We shared exciting updates about our staff in Cambodia and in our US Office.
- We invited you to our US Office Open House on June 14, 4:30-6:30pm in our new space: 151 N. Sunrise Ave. Suite 1006 Roseville, CA 95661.
- We invited you to share the Freedom Mandate with your church.
- We invited MEN to join us in the 22 initiative fighting sexual exploitationand breaking the chains of pornography.
- And… we extended an $80,000 challenge to fund Opening Month at AIM Restoration Home!
- Now… we’ve extended a challenge to YOU! Help us cover the remaining $28,000 needed for the 2nd month at our new AIM Restoration Home. $150,000 will go a long way to welcoming and restoring God’s beautiful daughters, daughters like Sokha, who shared her survivor story both nights.
AIM’s reach has spanned further than any of us could have ever imagined and you’ve played an integral part in making it all happen.
We look forward to what God has in store for the year ahead!