Always be joyful. Keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- What a blessing it is to belong to this Family of Christ. We are blessed beyond measure.
- God through His people has provided the funds for the surgeries, flights, RX for our urgent need. The girls leave Monday under the protective, loving watch of Lygia Gherbean and Socheata, Agape Restoration Center (ARC) counselor who is a graduate of Liberty University. Thank you for your sacrifices to make this happen! They are scared to fly, afraid of the surgery, but hopeful for how much better they will feel coming through it all. They send their overflowing gratitude, and pray you all feel the joy and hope they have. They are in awe of God and what He does, He knows their name! They have never experienced such love and care from family let alone people they don’t know. Lygia will be leaving her two little children and husband Steve to minister to these ladies for we pray will be only 2 weeks.
- We see God working through the staff. They have been doing specific studies on leadership, love, forgiveness, and God is breathing a mighty fresh renewing spirit of hope, peace, co operation and encouragement.
- All girls and young ladies are thriving in hope, love, school, healing, work.
- Ken Peterson and his team with Apricot Lane and 3 Strands have an opportunity to get the bracelets made in Agape Training Center (ATC) on the Will Smith family who are having a sex trafficking awareness event. The ladies are doing a super job keeping up with production and quality control.
- A big shout of gratitude for AIM staff and volunteers, supporters, prayer warriors.
- Several of the churches in Korea have been sending prayer and financial support for the ministry and working on a plan on how to address the sex tourism in Siem Reap.
- For all the volunteers who sacrifice what cannot be replaced…time. Thank you.
- Taking time this weekend to celebrate the blessings of the year so far, praying, planning, seeking God’s leading how to finish the year strong for His glory. Thankful for many, many blessings- provision, health, hope, joy in all things.
That night the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream, and God said,”What do you want? Ask, and I will give it to you!” 1 Kings 3: 5
- As always, for His continued provision and protection. Rents are coming due and that a big chunk of money as we pay 3 months at a time on the larger properties. And as everywhere else, new school season starting. We all know what that means.
- For God to guide the doctors, nurses, all people who come in contact with the girls going to the hospital in Bangkok. Calm spirits, travel mercies,may His healing be on them as they get ready. For Lygia and Socheata to be strong and for God to surround them with people to help ease the responsibility they bear.
- For 5 girls in Cambodia. They are preparing statements to give to authorities that we pray will result in 3 barbaric traffickers being arrested. They are taking a huge risk. If this investigation and system is compromised or breeched in any way their lives and staff lives are at risk. We have been compromised many times in the past, truly this is a big, big one. Three of them have experienced that failure in the past. Everyone is moving forward in confident expectations.
- AIM is looking for long term volunteers to help in our growing ministries in Cambodia. Please click HERE to view our open positions. Prayerfully consider and fill out the initial form online.
- For family, friends, staff and supporters struggling with disease, loss, depression, financial problems. A friend’s sister lost her battle with cancer yesterday and is now Home. Another was in a terrible car accident but is home recuperating; needs prayer for healing.
- For God’s wisdom and for His glory in all the areas of ministry. For all the organizations fighting against the evil of sex trafficking and other injustices. God through Jesus and His church will defeat this evil.
We do this by keeping oru eyes on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from start to finish. He was willing to die a shameful death on the cross because of the joy He knew would be His afterward. Now He is seated in the place of highest honor beside God’s throne in heaven. Think about all He endured when sinful people did such terrible things to him, so that you don’t become weary and give up. Hebrews 12: 2-3