He is your God, the one who is worthy of your praise, the one who has done mighty miracles that you yourselves have seen. Deuteronomy 10:21
- Initially we thought it would be 5 years to have one restoration center with 24 girls. Now, over 8 years later, God has provided two homes with 58 girls (over 150 have graduated the program), 2 Rahab’s Houses, a Lord’s gym, and the Agape Training Center that provides good safe jobs with a great living wage for the young ladies. We are surrounded by miracles.
- The USA staff had an open house for our Board members to meet the new staff and see the reorganized office.
- We have an amazing group of volunteers in the USA who sent out thousands of thank-you cards to many of our supporters. We are so blessed. God bless you all, volunteers and supporters.
- Cambodian staff is meeting on Saturday about how to refine operations there. They came up with 90 new ideas!
- Bridgeway team is traveling from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh. They had a great time teaching and playing.
- The 3 Strands brand will be appearing in several fashion web sites and magazines!
- The Pink Room is showing at a festival in Utica, New York. Thanks go to Bridget’s sister Kathleen who will be there to represent AIM.
- Agape Safe Families (ASF) will be meeting next month, working on a program to equip families in the Sacramento area to take in survivors of sex trafficking.
- For all the volunteer workers in Cambodia, raising their own support to bless AIM’s work. They bless the staff there as well as the children. Our staff were children and survivors of the Killing Fields. After the war they never had the luxury of time to recover, but they are doing so now. Through years of devotions, learning, and working with the girls, they are incorporating what they have learned and seen in their own lives and their families. God is restoring all around.
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Philippians 4:6
- For God’s protection, wisdom and financial provision. We have made cut backs in some areas that we pray we can make up later.
- For Moses and Samantha. Moses is going to the doctor today (in southern California) for his heart. He has been experiencing pain and fatigue.
- The rains have been fierce in Cambodia, tearing up the roads. Pray for safety and health for our staff and volunteer groups.
- The corruption in the government anti-trafficking ministry has been frustrating our efforts. Please pray. God is bigger than they are and we would love to see Him deliver a smack down. His timing and ways are on a much higher plane than ours.
- For our staff, Cambodia & USA, to keep fighting the good fight in faith. God has been using them in amazing ways.
- Many family and friends struggling with illness, cancer, depression, financial trouble. Praises that some are healing, mending, and thriving as well.
- For several confidential requests.
They will rebuild the ancient ruins, repairing cities long ago destroyed. They will revive them, though they have been empty for many generations. Isaiah 61: 4