God is faithful and good everyday. We praise Him for his power, holiness, mercy, grace and love.
One of AIM’s prodigal daughters is going to rehab as I write. She is leaving her 2 children in the loving protective custody of Bunthan and crew here in Svay Pak. They have also taken in two boys whose families have been abusing them. Their family has grown to 14 now. Please pray for all of their needs.
The young women at AIM Employment Center are creating great silk screen prints and designs.
Our AIM Restoration Home girls will have the Rosetta Stone app on their computers soon. They love Rosetta Stone, so there will be no more long lines of patiently waiting. They are so very smart, so proud of them and the staff working with them. Half of the Restoration Home staff is going on a retreat this week end. The other half will go in July. Pray it is a great time of restoration and team building.
The NEW Rahab’s Outreach Center is getting nicely settled. The girls keep it so neat. They love their new home.
Two Aalf of the Restoration Home staff is going on a retreat this week end. The other half will go in July. Pray it is a great time of restoration and team building.
- Endurance to fight the good fight in faith here.
- AIM Cambodian Staff, many of whom are sick, tired, worried about family pressures and finances. Many of the staff families are not Christian, so they get so much pressure to give up their faith and give them all their money (which so many give most of their salary over to the family and often don’t have money for their necessities). Doing the work we do has brought to the surface their own traumas, abuse, and they need healing, too.
- For justice to be delivered in several investigations in Cambodia and for the USA side of investigations. For God to stop the plans of the corrupt.
- For God’s blessings and will be done in our staff here and the USA.
- For several sick family, friends, staff and girls.
- Several confidential requests.