Then my soul will rejoice in the Lord and delight in His salvation Psalms 35:9
- So blessed to getting ready to celebrate our Saviors birth, Emmanuel, Our God is with us.
- Christmas Miracle! We are blessed with funds to pay the double salaries for staff in December as well as the other bills due, we now need to pray for funds for January and the rest of 2013.
- Our move up to Siem Reap was easy, thank you God and thank you for your prayers.
- The wedding was a really blessed event and we all had fun. We feel the family was blessed and interested in hearing about Jesus and seeing how He tells us to live being lived out by fellow Khmer. Monday we all went to visit some sights then swimming. We hear Pastor Ravy did an outstanding job teaching for Pastor Chan Tha while he, Bunthan,Ratanak, Pauley, Mao and Andy were in SR with wedding duties.
- God provided a job for the new husband. He was working in a rubber planation in the province. God through Pastor Chan Tha’s contacts found him a job at a hotel in Siem Reap so they can start their new life together under the same roof. Please pray for them and their families.
- ARC held their Christmas party this past week, it will be more like Christmas Weeks , not Christmas Day celebrations. They really feel the joy of salvation and restoration, it’s just too good to hold in!
- Calvary Church in Murietta, CA has blessed Svay Pak by purchasing a former brothel in Svay Pak to be used as more safe housing for girls wanting sanctuary from the brothels and karaoke clubs! They just visited a few weeks ago and God did another Christmas miracle through them. Pray for the renovation, it needs new electric throughout and looks, feels and smells like it hasn’t been cleaned since it was built. Also for staffing, furnishing, and safety over the project.
- So grateful for family, friends, staff, volunteers, prayer partners, supporters, everyone! We are blessed indeed.
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: my purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. Isaiah 46:10
- For all of us to be seeking His will be done, for His glory. For hearts and minds to be changed so more may experience His joy, hope and live life to the fullest this side of Glory.
- For His protection and provision in all areas of the ministry; from Bibles, to rice, to education, to transportation, to salaries, to shampoo, to health care, to water, to continued safe housing.
- For unity in all areas, and clear direction.
- For the unsaved-spiritually, physically, for those bound in slavery looking for rescue. For good people to step out of their comfort zones in the courage and boldness of Christ to help the oppressed.
- For special Christmas Service outreach to the Svay Pak community, we anticipate 600 to attend. The kids have been rehearsing skits for weeks to share The Good News.
- Fashion Label from Hong Kong coming to AIM Training Center in Svay Pak to negotiate possible orders from our crew.
- For some decisions being considered regarding staffing positions.
- For several confidential requests and for family and friends who are battling diseases, waiting on test results, for those who are sick, needing jobs and funds to pay bills, and battling depression.
- Don will be speaking at the EXODUS CRY Abolition Summit January 2-3 in Kansas City, MO. He will also be speaking at a church in Korea in January. Please pray for God to use him for His purposes, health and travel mercies. The USA office is working on arranging speaking engagements all over the country that they will be at as well.
But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find Him if you look for Him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29