Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of respect, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if something is excellent or praiseworthy, think about these things. Philippians 4: 8
- We are so blessed with Jesus as our savior and hope in tough times, our joy in good, our sufficiency in all things. We are blessed with health, shelter, food , family, friends ; when so many people are lacking in one or more of these things, we do count and appreciate our blessings.
- Our sister and two brothers from Korea came and went this past week, they did great work.
- One of our sweet refugees living in the AIM Rahab’s House (ARH) in Siem Reap is getting married next Sunday! Through the outreach she came to live in ARH, received the help she needed to get her health and restoration in Christ and into university. She met a Christian young man who wants to love and cherish her forever. Pastor Chantha will come up to do the ceremony, Bunthan will organize the food, all of us will pitch in to make it a very blessed occasion. Only she and her fiancee are Christian. The family and friends are not, so pray God will use this occasion to save not only more for eternity, but more to have a good life this side of Glory.
- For our family, friends, staff, volunteers, supporters, prayer partners and all the other churches and organizations fighting the good fight in faith. For all those who in spite of discouragement don’t give up, what an inspiration they are.
- For the restored and redeemed lives.
- Sisarat, director at AIM Training Center (ATC) had her healthy baby boy and should be going home today or tomorrow.
The Lord is alive! My Protector is praiseworthy! The God who delivers me is exalted as King! 2 Samuel 22:47
- For all the on going, in particular protection and provision. It is Cambodia law we must pay our staff double salary one month of the year. December is it for AIM and we need a miracle: no kidding. Also certain food prices have gone up, some girls have health issues that require daily, weekly, monthly attention. We need to keep up with education expenses, clothes as they grow, monthly home visits and counseling that also aid in their restoration. Also protection, we are praying for some rescues, some arrests which places people we know at risk. This “industry” is protected by powerful people. But we know our God is much more powerful and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. In Him we trust.
- For orders and delivery for AIM Training Center (ATC), quality control. For the girls to keep growing and restoring in Jesus.
- Personal for Don and me: For family and friends suffering with illness, depression, financial issues, etc. Our niece is sick with an unknown illness, Don’s sister Robin is in ICU, critical condition with pneumonia, our daughter Brooke is nearing her last trimester of a very difficult pregnancy.
- For Moses & Samantha’s health issues and the work they do for the church and poor.
- For wisdom to do everything to Glorify Our King. To be good stewards with what God has blessed us with.
Make an end of year contribution today!
I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have trouble and suffering, but take courage – I have conquered the world.